A licensed landscape architect in 23 states, Rob is the Director of Design for The Sports Force. He is responsible for managing the planning and design studio, including interfacing with clients and coordinating with sub-consultants, and regulatory and government agencies. Prior to joining The Sports Force, Rob was a principal and owner of Hughes, Good, O’Leary & Ryan Inc. (HGOR), a landscape architecture and land planning firm in Atlanta. He’s also a member of the American Society of Landscape Architects and the U.S. Green Building Council.
Rob’s design credits for the sports industry can be found all over the United States and include:
- Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center
- Brigham Young University MLRB Field renovation
- Detroit Lions Practice Facility
- Franklin Ranch Community Park
- Michigan State University – Multiple projects
- Green Bay Packers Oneida Indoor Training Facility
- University of Georgia Reed Plaza at Sanford Stadium
- Cal Ripken, Sr. Foundation Projects located across the USA
Rob has also designed corporate headquarters projects for Turner Entertainment, Time Warner Cable, UPS, Lowes, First Citizens and BC/BS of Tennessee. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture from Michigan State University.
Fun fact: Rob loves to travel and enjoys checking out local craft breweries.